Laguna Beach’s Best, the first travel guide for all the best food, drink and places in Laguna Beach, recently crowned our own Panini as the best sandwich in Laguna!
From the Laguna Beach’s Best writeup:
For a hearty lunch sandwich, there’s no better than Laguna Coffee’s Panini. There are plenty of lunch restaurants in town, but no one comes close to these classic grilled sandwiches at Laguna’s treasured coffee shop. Order from a menu of 6 Panini offerings …
• Simple 3-Cheese Grilled,
• Croque Monsieur (Black Forest ham, Swiss cheese and tomatoes)
• Florentine (pictured here with turkey, Provolone and Parmesan cheese and spinach)
• Portofino (turkey, Provolone cheese, tomatoes and basil)
• Primavera (vegetarian with artichoke hearts, roasted peppers, spinach, tomato, basil and Provolone cheese), or
• “Dennis’ Special” (you just have to ask on this one!)
Whatever your choice, and whatever your bread selection, five minutes will see your Panini delivered in all its hearty, steamy gloriousness.